So, you have finally decided to upgrade your kitchen’ sink faucets. With so many brands available in the marketplace, choosing one brand out of many often becomes an uphill task. But if you are looking for functionality and attractiveness both, then check out the collection of Hansgrohe kitchen sink faucet.
You will be surprised to know that this is one brand that offers styles and materials of the kitchen faucet. However, do not forget the basic fact that the style and material are not the only factors important to consider while choosing faucets for kitchen; you need to pay equal attention towards finishing as well. So, let’s take a look at various finishes available in Hansgrohe faucets.
Trendy Faucets with Classic Appeal
Chrome, matte black, matte white, polished gold, brushed bronze and stainless steel are some of the popular finishes available in Hansgrohe kitchen brand. Let’s understand the unique features of all these finishes:
- Bronze: Give your kitchen a bold and modern appearance by using kitchen sink faucets of Hansgrohe in bronze finishing. The metal has a shiny darker look, which is hard to unnoticed. In bronze also, users will get a huge variety but the most sought-after one is oil-rubbed bronze. The oil-rubbed bronze faucets are pricier than other finishing like polished chrome. However, the main advantage with oil-rubbed bronze is it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Chrome: One of the most popular finishes for sanitary ware is chrome. It is durable, easy to clean and maintain and works wonder for minimalist kitchens. Affordable and long-lasting, chrome faucets can elevate the cooking space in no time with its shiny and bold finishing. However, if you are looking for a pricier and more subtle collection in the chrome finishing, polished chrome would be an excellent choice. It goes well with every kind of décor but requires little maintenance. You can easily find kitchen sink faucets in chrome finishing in award-winning designs.
- Matte Black: This is one finishing, which is gaining popularity amongst residential and commercial settings. The matte black finish blends effortlessly with every kind of kitchen décor as such faucets are available in sleek designs Just like matte black, Hansgrohe offers faucets in matte white finishing as well, which looks both beautiful and soothing to the eyes. . A versatile choice, which is easy to clean and maintain, the matte black finishing faucets are expensive and are not easily available in every online and offline store. Thus, start your research timely to purchase these faucets.
- Stainless Steel: Easy to clean and maintain, super affordable, easily available in attractive designs, the list of benefits of stainless steel finishing is endless. This is a popular choice in residential settings as they are durable and sturdy. The stainless steel kitchen’s sink faucets by Hansgrohe have a shiny coating, which is easy to clean. However, stainless steel is susceptible to scratches, therefore you have to be little careful while using them.
- Polished Brass: It is easy to give your cooking space a traditional look and feel by installing polished brass faucets. Both brushed and matte finishing fixtures are versatile and blend seamlessly with both traditional and contemporary décor. You can easily purchase Hansgrohe kitchen faucets in polished brass finishing with single or double-handle lever.
We are not surprised to hear that you are facing extreme difficulties in choosing one faucet finishing out of many. So, here we are to solve your conundrum.
You need to prioritize the USP before making the final selection. For instance, if you weigh style as the most important factor, purchase either polished brass or oil-rubbed bronze faucets. However, if cleanliness and low-maintenance is the most important criteria, no need to look further than chrome finishing faucets. Thus, evaluate your requirements before making the final purchase of Hansgrohe kitchen sink faucets.